A Career at Joe Mallon Motors
Joe Mallon Motors is a family-run business and the main Renault and Dacia dealer for Kildare and Laois. We are also the new main Peugeot dealer for Kildare. We've two modern showrooms, at our locations in Naas and Portlaoise.
We also sell used cars of all makes and models, along with offering high-quality car servicing and financing options.
As a workplace, we ensure that all of our staff are supported, feel appreciated, enjoy their working day and are helped to learn and progress in their careers with us.
This is a great chance to work within a very successful motor dealership that rewards hard work and dedication and a company that offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
We are currently looking to fill the below positions at Joe Mallon Motors:
1. Senior Sales Executive - Naas & Portlaoise
2. Parts Advisor - Portlaoise
3. Service Advisor - Naas
If you feel you could be the right fit for any of these positions please be sure to apply, detailing which role you are interested in.
Please see the full job specifications for each role detailed below.
1. Senior Sales Executive
Joe Mallon Motors Naas & Portlaoise are looking for top-calibre candidates to join their winning teams. We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Sales Executive for each location to join our dynamic, growing Renault and Dacia team.
Working as part of a larger sales team, the Sales Executives will be responsible for maintaining showroom standards and working closely with the sales team, with customer satisfaction always the main focal point.
Want to join a winning team? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
Experience: Sales: 2 years (Required)
Work remotely: No
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply, Please email your Curriculum Vitae to our Naas Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Portlaoise Sales Manager at email@example.com
2. Parts Advisor
Joe Mallon Motors Portlaoise are looking for top-calibre candidates to join its winning team. We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Parts Advisor to join our dynamic, growing Renault and Dacia team.
Working as part of a larger sales team, you will be responsible for maintaining stock levels in our parts department. You will work closely with the Service Department, and the general public, with customer satisfaction always the main focal point.
Your role will also involve greeting customers, answering the telephone, cash/card handling and keeping the counter clean.
Role and Responsibilities:
Requirements for this role:
· Able to work as part of a team
To Apply, Please email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
3. Service Advisor
Joe Mallon Motors Naas have an excellent opportunity for an experiencedService Advisor.
Please note that prior experience in a similar role is essential.
Duties to include:
· Dealing with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the highest standard of Customer Service.
· Organising the loading of the workshop in an efficient manner to ensure efficient utilisation of workshop capacity.
· Carrying out customer follow up and prospecting activities to maintain and build the volume of work within the workshop and provide the sale of accessories and parts.
· Manufactures showroom standards
· Internal audit of procedures
· To maintain an accurate filing system
· Dealing with customer queries
· Ensure security and confidentiality of data
· Reception, secretarial and general office duties
· To undertake other administrative and other duties if required.
· High level of computer literacy
· Excellent attention to detail
· High standard of personal presentation at all times
· Must be able to work well within an extremely busy environment
To Apply, Please email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org