How do we receive your information?
We may receive information about you:
- when you contact us directly to make an enquiry or other request, from our Renault Ireland Limited and Renault Bank (trading Renault Finance is a trading name of RCI Banque Branch Ireland)
- occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you.
- when you complete a survey for us.
- when you visit our website including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Telephone calls to us may be recorded and/or monitored for training purposes.
Using your information
We will use your information to provide or manage the information, products or services you have asked for and to contact you in this respect, and may also use the information for general administration purposes, to help us improve the quality of our products and services and to carry out analysis and customer profiling.
We may share your information for any of these purposes with Renault Ireland companies and service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf, such as data management firms. We may also pass your information to third parties if we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes.
We may use your information (which we receive from you or third parties or learn from the way you use our products or services) for a variety of purposes, including:
- to provide or manage any information, products and services you have asked for,
- to help us identify you when you contact us,
- for general administration purposes,
- to help us improve the quality of our services,
- to carry out analysis and customer profiling
- to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (please see below).
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so.
- to notify you about changes to our services.
We may share your information for any of these purposes with Renault
Ireland and trading name of RCI Banque Branch Ireland.
We may also pass your information to third parties:
- if we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes,
- if necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of our companies or, our customers or others.
- in relation to existing or future legal proceedings,
- in the process of selling one or more of our businesses or assets or to anyone to whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you,
- for the purpose of preventing fraud/loss, for example to fraud prevention agencies.
If one of these organisations is outside of the European Economic Area we
will make sure they agree to apply the same level of protection of your
information as we are required to apply in the Republic of Ireland.
Informing you about our products and services
The range of products and services offered by us or selected business partners include:
- Reanult & Dacia vehicles,
- motor related products and services, including (amongst other things) vehicle finance, leasing and ancillary insurances, vehicle accessories, vehicle emergency service, vehicle warranties and motor insurance, and
- other products, including (amongst other things) insurance.
We may use your information to contact you with news on Renault & Dacia cars and Commercial Vehicles and other products and services (provided by Renault Ireland companies or our carefully selected business partners) which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes.
We, and these other parties, may contact you by post and phone and by
email, SMS and other electronic means.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We will only send you marketing communications by email or other electronic
means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform
you when inviting you to provide your email address that by providing your
email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing
emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you
can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all our
marketing emails or you can contact us at any time by calling us on 045 897
675, or writing to us at Joe Mallon Motors, Sallins Rd, Naas, Co. Kildare .
You can also contact us at the above address or telephone number if you have previously asked not to receive marketing communications but would now like to hear from us with news on Renault or Dacia vehicles and other products and services.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Right of Access and Rectification
You have a right to request a copy of the information which we hold about you for which we may charge a small fee (the current statutory fee is €6.35).
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
Joe Mallon Motors ©. All rights reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on the Renault Ireland websites are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites. Some Renault websites may contain images whose copyrights are attributable to third parties.
The information on this website is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. In no event shall Joe Mallon Motors be liable to any person for any special, indirect or consequential damages relating to this material, unless caused by gross negligence or intentional misconduct. Joe Mallon Motors is not responsible for the contents of websites that are maintained by third parties and therefore waives its liability for any links from this website to other websites.
Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks on this website are subject to trademark rights of Renault Ireland, including marks, model names, logos, and emblems.
Company registered Address:
Joe Mallon Motors, Sallins Rd, Naas, Co. Kildare.
Joe Mallon Motors Portlaoise, Abbeyleix Rd, Kylekiproe, Portlaoise, Co. Laois